Thursday 29 September 2011

Don't miss Judy's Vintage Fair this Saturday!

I trust everyone is out enjoying the freak late September sun this week, I can't quite believe I am in my shorts at work! Sadly I won't be able to enjoy a bbq weekend as the rain is coming to spoil Saturday :( however all is not lost as what better to do on a rainy day than perusing round Britain's largest and best vintage fair!! Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair is being held at the Drill Hall, Dalmeny street this Saturday!
This truly is the best fair I have been a part of and is well worth a visit. Rowanjoy and Godiva will be in the main hall from 11am-4pm, selling our best hand picked Autumn/Winter wears, so come down say hi and grab yourself a vintage treasure and get your A/W wardobe started. I have some seriously 80's chunky cardi & knits, a quality range of 70's 80's boot and coats that are not even in the shop yet.
See you Saturday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment